Glorietta Elementary Science & Makers Faire
Calling ALL Budding SCIENTISTS & MAKERS
On Wednesday, March 4th, Glorietta will be hosting the annual Glorietta Elementary Science & Makers Faire. New this year, we’re excited to introduce a Makers element to the event. This means that exhibits can be from any STEAM discipline ranging from scientific inquiry to invention to coding to craft! The format will be the same as past years – the only difference will be the addition of more ways to get creative and have fun!
The Science & Makers Faire is open to all TK/Kindergarten through 5th grade students. Students can sign-up to work on their own or with a group of up to three students. Groups will submit one project registration and the project representative (Student #1) will receive the display board. Exhibits are for showcase only and will not be judged.
Wednesday, January 22: Project registration opens (Register Here)
Friday, January 31: Project registration closes
Friday, February 7: Display boards will be distributed
Wednesday, March 4: Projects due to Multi-Purpose Room by 8:00am
Glorietta Science & Makers Faire Event - Wednesday, March 4th
Classroom visits: 8:30am-2pm
Family Event*: 5:30-8:00pm
*including project viewing, interactive exhibits, and food trucks
1. Most important of all – have fun creating and experimenting!
2. Keep your project simple and safe.
3. Review Exhibit Ideas to get you thinking
4. Avoid displaying live animals, bacteria, dangerous chemicals, food, liquid, and/or valuables.
5. Plan and assemble your display neatly. Photos and illustrations are a great way to display your work.
6. Keep in mind…not all inventions/experiments are successes; it’s the process that matters!
If you have any questions, please contact Andrea Bishop or Nicole Portet
Content Owner: Audrey Mao